Greater London Council, Jewellery from the Hull Grundy Collection , 1976
- Jewellery from the Hull Grundy Collection : an illustrated account of the collection of 18th and 19th century jewellery presented to Kenwood by Mrs John Hull Grundy, 1975-6 / the Iveagh Bequest, Kenwood ... ; [text prepared by Lindsay Stainton].
- London : Greater London Council, 1976.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 20 x 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE NK7309.7 .G73 1976 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Grundy, John Hull, Mrs. -- Art collections.Iveagh Bequest, Kenwood (London, England)Jewelry -- History -- 18th century.Jewelry -- History -- 19th century.