Derby china , 1967
Derby china : a history of the manufacture of china in Derby from 1750 to the present day.
- [Derby, England] : County Borough of Derby Museum & Art Gallery, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 22 x 14 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE NK4399.D4 D47 1967 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Derby porcelain -- History.