Visual culture and decolonisation in Britain , c2006
- Visual culture and decolonisation in Britain / edited by Simon Faulkner and Anandi Ramamurthy.
- Aldershot, England : Ashgate, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 277 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX180.S6 V37 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes index.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts and society -- Great Britain.Arts, British -- 20th century.Decolonization in art -- Great Britain.