IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Feeding desire , c2006
Feeding desire : design and the tools of the table, 1500-2005 / Sarah D. Coffin ... [et al.]
- 1st ed.
- New York : Assouline, in association with the Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- 288 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryTX877 .F44 2006 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition ... at Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, Smithsonian Institution, May 5 - October 29, 2006; ... also on view at COPIA: The American Center for Wine, Food & the Arts, Napa, California, Januray 26 - April 30, 2007"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 282-) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- Exhibitions.Flatware -- Design -- History -- Exhibitions.Tableware -- Design -- Exhibitions.