Leicester Museums and Art Gallery, Painted glass from Leicester, 1962
- Painted glass from Leicester.
- [Leicester] Leicester Museums, Dept. of Antiquities, 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 35 p. illus. 17 x 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE NK5344.L45 L4 1962 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Written by David T-D. Clarke.
Bibliography: p. 34.
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Glass painting and staining -- England -- Leicestershire.