IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Ellis, Havelock, 1859-1939, Sonnets , MCMXXV 
Sonnets : with folk songs from the Spanish / by Havelock Ellis.
- Waltham Saint Lawrence in Berkshire : Golden Cockerel Press, MCMXXV 
- Physical Description:
- , vii-xiv, , 81,  pages : 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6009.L55 S66 1925Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- On handmade Kelmscott paper.
"The edition of Sonnets with folk songs from the Spanish, by Havelock Ellis, was printed and published at the Golden Cockerel Press, Waltham Saint Lawrence in Berkshire, and completed on the 18th day of February, 1925. Compositors: A.H. Gibbs and F. Young; pressman: A.C. Cooper. It is limited to 500 copies."--Colophon.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 24
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 120 of 500. Bound in quarter linen with grey paper covered boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Ellis, Havelock, 1859-1939 -- Presentation inscription to H.D.English poetry -- Translations from Spanish.Folk songs, Spanish.H. D. (Hilda Doolittle), 1886-1961 -- Presentation inscription from H. Ellis.Private press books -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence -- Specimens.Spanish poetry -- Translations into English.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.