Waters, David Watkin, The art of navigation in England in Elizabethan and early Stuart times , 1958
- The art of navigation in England in Elizabethan and early Stuart times / by David W. Waters. With a foreword by the Earl Mountbatten of Burma.
- London : Hollis and Carter, 1958.
- Physical Description:
- xxxix, 696 p. : ill., facsims., maps, plates ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryVK549 .W37 1958B (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beinecke copy is bound page proofs (2v.) used by the Earl Mountbatten of Burma in preparing his foreward.
Bibliography: p. 597-623.
- Subject Terms:
- Drake, Francis, Sir, 1540?-1596.Mountbatten of Burma, Louis Mountbatten, Earl, 1900-1979 -- Association.Navigation -- History.Waters, David Watkin -- Autograph & ms. notes.