Lear, Edward, 1812-1888, Journals of a landscape painter in Albania, &c. , 1851
Journals of a landscape painter in Albania, &c. / By Edward Lear.
- London : Richard Bentley, 1851
- Physical Description:
- , 428 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDR701 S5 L4 1851Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by and after Edward Lear.
Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 45
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Bound in blue blind-stamped publishers cloth.
BEIN 1988 +137: Presentation inscription to Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Fairbairn from the author, dated Dec. 12, 1859. Presentation inscription to Jerome from Dad, Christmas 1930. Binder's ticket: Remnant & Edmonds, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Albania -- Description and travel.Bentley, Richard -- Publisher.Fairbairn, Thomas -- Presentation inscription from E. Lear.Lear, Edward, 1812-1888 -- Presentation inscription to T. Fairbairn.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1854.Schulze and Co. -- Printer.
- Binders' tickets (Binding) -- Remnant & Edmonds.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.