De La Haye, Amy, A family of fashion , c2005
A family of fashion : the Messels: six generations of dress / Amy de la Haye, Lou Taylor and Eleanor Thompson.
- London : Philp Wilson Publishers, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTT504.6.G7 D45 2005 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Contributor biographical information
Table of contents
- "On the occasion of the exhibition Fashion and fancy dress: The Messel family dress collection, 1865-2005. Held at Brighton Museum, 22 Oct. 2005 - 5 Mar. 2005"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p.188) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Costume -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Fashion -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Fashion -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Messel family.Women's clothing -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Women's clothing -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.