AngloMania : tradition and transgression in British fashion / Andrew Bolton ; with an introduction by Ian Buruma.
- Additional Title(s):
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art ; c2006.
New Haven : Yale University Press, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryTT504.6.G7 B65 2006 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This catalogue has been adapted from the exhibition 'AngloMania: Tradition and Transgression in British Fashion,' held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, from May 3 to September 4, 2006."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Fashion -- Great Britain -- History -- Exhibitions.Fashion design -- Great Britain -- History -- Exhibitions.Fashion designers -- Great Britain -- History -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Bolton, Andrew, 1966-, AngloMania , c2006