AngloMania : tradition and transgression in British fashion / Andrew Bolton ; with an introduction by Ian Buruma.
- Additional Title(s):
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art ; c2006.
New Haven : Yale University Press, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryTT504.6.G7 B65 2006 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "This catalogue has been adapted from the exhibition 'AngloMania: Tradition and Transgression in British Fashion,' held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, from May 3 to September 4, 2006."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Fashion -- Great Britain -- History -- Exhibitions.Fashion design -- Great Britain -- History -- Exhibitions.Fashion designers -- Great Britain -- History -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Bolton, Andrew, 1966-, AngloMania , c2006