Costume Society, High Victorian costume, 1860-1890, 1969
- High Victorian costume, 1860-1890: proceedings of the Second Annual Conference of the Costume Society, March 1968 [edited by Ann Saunders].
- London, Published for the Society [by the] Victoria & Albert Museum, 1969.
- Physical Description:
- , 53 p. illus., facsims., ports. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE GT737 .C66 1969 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 8-9.
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Clothing and dress -- History -- 19th century.