Staniland, Kay, Queen Victoria's wedding dress and lace , 1983?]
Queen Victoria's wedding dress and lace / Kay Staniland and Santina M. Levey.
- [London : Friends of Fashion of the Museum of London, 1983?]
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. : ill., ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE DA555 .S78 1983 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reprinted from Costume, the journal of the Costume Society, No. 17 (1983).
Includes bibliographical references (p. 31-32).
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Lace and lace making, Victorian -- Great Britain.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901 -- Clothing.Wedding costume -- Great Britain.