Worthing Museum & Art Gallery, Catalogue of the costume collection , [1964-
- Catalogue of the costume collection / compiled by Daphne Bullard.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Worthing Museum costume collection
- [Worthing, England] : The Museum, [1964-
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE GT733 .W67 1964 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Cover title.
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- pt. 1. Eighteenth century -- pt. 2. 1800-1830.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Worthing Museum & Art Gallery. -- Catalogs.