Wright, Christopher, 1945-, British and Irish paintings in public collections , 2006
- British and Irish paintings in public collections : an index of British and Irish oil paintings by artists born before 1870 in public and institutional collections in the United Kingdom and Ireland / compiled by Christopher Wright with Catherine Gordon and Mary Peskett Smith.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 932 p. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryND450 .W738 2006 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British art.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art museums -- Great Britain -- Indexes.Art museums -- Ireland -- Indexes.Painting, British -- Indexes.Painting, Irish -- Indexes.