Portraits and lives , [1982?]
Portraits and lives : a series of changing exhibitions.
- [Southampton, England] : John Hansard Gallery, the University, Southampton, [1982?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE N7598 .P67 1982 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Between May 5 and July 16 the John Hansard Gallery is showing a series of changing exhibitions each of which comprise portraits or are in some way concerned with aspects of peoples' lives."
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Portraits, British -- Exhibitions.
- May 5-May 13: Wellington and his papers: the Dukes, the Hansards and Southampton University
- May 5-May 13: Adrian Ford
- May 5-May 13, May 20-June 11: David Ward
- May 20-June 11: Maggi Hambling
- June 16-July 16: Cindy Sherman, Nigel Henderson.