The rise and fall of the sleeve, 1825-1840 : a catalogue of the costume and accessories in the Charles Stewart and Royal Scottish Museum collections / by Naomi E.A. Tarrant.
- [Edinburgh?] : Royal Scottish Museum, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 66 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE GT595 .T37 1983 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume -- England -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Sleeves.
YCBA Collections Search
Tarrant, Naomi E. A, The rise and fall of the sleeve, 1825-1840 , 1983