IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Tarrant, Naomi E. A, The rise and fall of the sleeve, 1825-1840 , 1983
The rise and fall of the sleeve, 1825-1840 : a catalogue of the costume and accessories in the Charles Stewart and Royal Scottish Museum collections / by Naomi E.A. Tarrant.
- [Edinburgh?] : Royal Scottish Museum, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 66 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE GT595 .T37 1983 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume -- England -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Sleeves.