Rebels and martyrs : the artist in the nineteenth century / Alexander Sturgis, Rupert Christiansen, Lois Oliver and Michael Wilson.
- London : National Gallery Company, ; 2006.
New Haven : [distributed by] Yale University Press, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8217.A67 S78 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany the exhibition Rebels and martyrs held at the National Gallery, London, 28th June - 28th August 2006.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 186-189) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Themes, motives -- Exhibitions.Artists and models in art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Sturgis, Alexander, Rebels and martyrs , 2006