Sturgis, Alexander, Rebels and martyrs , 2006
Rebels and martyrs : the artist in the nineteenth century / Alexander Sturgis, Rupert Christiansen, Lois Oliver and Michael Wilson.
- London : National Gallery Company, ; 2006.
New Haven : [distributed by] Yale University Press, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8217.A67 S78 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany the exhibition Rebels and martyrs held at the National Gallery, London, 28th June - 28th August 2006.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 186-189) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Themes, motives -- Exhibitions.Artists and models in art -- Exhibitions.