The Strutt family, 1749-1970, Carlisle City Art Gallery, 12th March to 1st April 1970 , 1970
- The Strutt family, 1749-1970, Carlisle City Art Gallery, 12th March to 1st April 1970 : [catalogue] / [compiled by D.R. Perriam]
- Carlisle [England] : The Gallery, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 24 p. : ill., port. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE NJ18.St8925 S7 1970 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Australia -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, English -- Exhibitions.Strutt family -- Exhibitions.Strutt, William, 1825-1915 -- Exhibitions.