The Strutt family, 1749-1970, Carlisle City Art Gallery, 12th March to 1st April 1970 : [catalogue] / [compiled by D.R. Perriam]
- Carlisle [England] : The Gallery, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 24 p. : ill., port. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE NJ18.St8925 S7 1970 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Australia -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, English -- Exhibitions.Strutt family -- Exhibitions.Strutt, William, 1825-1915 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The Strutt family, 1749-1970, Carlisle City Art Gallery, 12th March to 1st April 1970 , 1970