Stanfield, Clarkson, 1793-1867, Stanfield's Coast scenery , 1847
- Stanfield's Coast scenery : a series of picturesque views in the British channel and on the coast of France ... / by Clarkson Stanfield ...
- Second edition.
- London : Smith, Elder and Co. ..., 1847.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 128 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 S79 1847Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound in gold- and blind-stamped green publisher's cloth. Binder's ticket: Westleys & Co., London.
Plates engraved by John Cousen, Edward Goodall, James Stephenson, James Carter, Alfred Robert Freebairn, Thomas Higham, William Miller, J.H. Kernot, James Baylie Allen, James Charles Armytage, Robert Brandard, William John Cooke, William Finden, W. Floyde, George Bradshaw, Edward Francis Finden, William Chevalier, William Bernard Cooke, J.W. Applewton, and Charles Bentley; after Clarkson Stanfield.
Added engraved t.p. with title: Stanfield's coast scenery : the British channel. London : Smith, Elder, & Co., 1836.
- Subject Terms:
- English Channel -- Description and travel.France -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Smith, Elder and Co. -- Publisher.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1847.Westleys & Co. -- Bookbinder.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.