A guide to all the watering and sea-bathing places : with a description of the lakes, a sketch of a tour in Wales, and itineraries illustrated with maps and views .../ by the editor of The picture of London.
- London : Printed for Richard Phillips ... by Lewis and Roden ..., .
- Physical Description:
- iv, 450 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA665 F44 1803View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved by Francis Chesham, Isaac Taylor [the younger?], Samuel John Neele, Tomlinson, and [William Camden?] Edwards; after John Nixon.
Advertisements for books published by Richard Phillips:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1803.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1803.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Health resorts -- Great Britain.Lewis and Roden -- Printer.Peacock, C. J. -- Bookplate.Phillips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840 -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1803.
YCBA Collections Search
Feltham, John, A guide to all the watering and sea-bathing places , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.