Essays on the Blake Followers , 1983
Essays on the Blake Followers / by Gerald E. Bentley, Jr. ... [et al.] ; preface by Robert R. Wark.
- [San Marino, Calif.] : Huntington Library and Art Gallery, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 71 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE628.3 E88 1983 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Essays originally presented as talks at a symposium held at the Huntington Library, Art Gallery, and Botanical Gardens, Feb. 13, 1982.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Influence.Engraving -- 19th century -- England.Engraving, English.
- Blake and the Antients, a prophet with honour among the sons of God / Gerald E. Bentley, Jr.
- John Linnell, William Blake, and the printmaker's craft / Robert N. Essick
- The Blake Followers in the context of contemporary English art / Shelley M. Bennett
- "To realize after a sort the imagery of Milton," Samuel Palmer's designs for L'allegro and Il penseroso / Morton D. Paley.