Ruins in British romantic art from Wilson to Turner , 1988
Ruins in British romantic art from Wilson to Turner : Nottingham Castle Museum.
- Nottingham [England] : Nottingham Castle Museum, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 72 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 20 x 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8237.8 R8 R85 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue introduction by Louis Hawes.
Bibliography: p. 13.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Ruins in art -- Exhibitions.