IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Views of Cheltenham 1786-1860 , 1984
Views of Cheltenham 1786-1860 : topographical prints of a Regency town : the catalogue of an exhibition held at Cheltenham Art Gallery, 14 July-25 August 1984, being also a guide to the Art Gallery and Museum's collection of Cheltenham prints / exhibition organised and catalogue written by Steven Blake.
- Cheltenham : Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museums, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 44 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE NE954.3.G7 V54 1984 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 43).
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Prints, English -- Exhibitions.