National Gallery (Great Britain), The artist's eye , c1979
The artist's eye : an exhibition at the National Gallery, 20 June-19 August 1979 / selected by Howard Hodgkin.
- London : The Gallery, published by order of the Trustees, c1979.
- Physical Description:
- 24 p. : ill., port. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE N1070 .A495 1979 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BAC copy: Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- National Gallery (Great Britain) -- Catalogs.Painting -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Painting -- Exhibitions.