Jennings, Judi, 1947-, Gender, religion, and radicalism in the long eighteenth century , c2006
- Gender, religion, and radicalism in the long eighteenth century : the 'Ingenious Quaker' and her connections / Judith Jennings.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Gender, religion, and radicalism in the long 18th century
- Aldershot, England ; Ashgate, c2006.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 196 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryBX7795.K56 J46 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -187) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Church history -- 18th century.Knowles, Mary, 1733-1807.Quakers -- Biography.Quakers -- Great Britain -- Biography.Society of Friends -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.