The early modern painter-etcher , 2006
The early modern painter-etcher / edited by Michael Cole.
- University Park, Penn. : Pennsylvania State University Press, 2006.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE2042 .E27 2006 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents
- Catalog of an exhibition at the Arthur Ross Gallery, University of Pennsylvania, Phil., Apr. 14-June 11, 2006; John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, Sarasota, Flor., July1-Aug. 19, 2006; Smith College Museum of Art, Northampton, Mass., Sept. 2-Oct. 28, 2006.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 175-185) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching, European -- Exhibitions.Painters as printmakers -- Europe -- Exhibitions.
- Fluid boundaries: formations of the painter-etcher / Michael Cole and Larry Silver
- Dürer's etchings: printed drawings? / Susan Dackerman
- Drawing and etching in early modern Europe / Madeleine Viljoen
- Unfinished eighteenth century / Graham Larkin.