Master drawings from the Yale University Art Gallery / Suzanne Boorsch and John Marciari ; with contributions from Nicole Bensoussan ... [et al.].
- New Haven : Yale University Press, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 291p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC225 .B667 2006 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Stack Ref. NC225 Y35 2006 (LC)+ Oversize: Paperbound.
Catalog of an exhibition organized by the Yale University Art Gallery, to be held at the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, Sarasota, Florida, Oct. 19, 2006-Jan. 7, 2007, at the Jack S. Blanton Museum of Art, Austin, Texas, June 15- Aug. 12, 2007, and at the Yale University Art Gallery, New Haven, Connecticut, Jan. 29-June 1, 2008.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Connecticut -- New Haven -- Exhibitions.Drawing, European -- Exhibitions.Yale University. Art Gallery -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Boorsch, Suzanne, Master drawings from the Yale University Art Gallery , 2006