Measham, Terry, Castell Coch and William Burges , 1978
Castell Coch and William Burges / by Terry Measham.
- London : Department of the Environment, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 16 p. : ill (some col), 1 col facsim., ports. ; 15 x 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE DA738.C27 M47 1978 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Prepared by the Department of the Environment on behalf of the Secretary of State for Wales'. - Ill., text on cover.
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Architects -- Wales.Burges, William, 1827-1881.Castell Coch ( Wales)