Art & music in Britain , 
- Art & music in Britain : four encounters, 1730-1900.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Art and music in Britain : four encounters, 1730-1900
- [New Haven] : Yale Center for British Art, 
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Reference LibraryV 1699:2Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes Program of the Lecture/Concert Series (Vertical File 1699:3).
Exhibition curated by Tim Barringer and Eleanor Hughes.
Catalog of an exhibition held at the Yale Center for British Art, Oct. 5-Dec. 31, 2006.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain.Music -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Music in art -- Exhibitions.Music in art.Music.
- Exhibition catalogs.