Art & music in Britain , 
Art & music in Britain : four encounters, 1730-1900.
- Additional Title(s):
Art and music in Britain : four encounters, 1730-1900
- [New Haven] : Yale Center for British Art, 
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Reference LibraryV 1699:2Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes Program of the Lecture/Concert Series (Vertical File 1699:3).
Exhibition curated by Tim Barringer and Eleanor Hughes.
Catalog of an exhibition held at the Yale Center for British Art, Oct. 5-Dec. 31, 2006.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain.Music -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Music in art -- Exhibitions.Music in art.Music.
- Exhibition catalogs.