McNulty, Tom, 1955-, Art market research , c2006
Art market research : a guide to methods and sources / Tom McNulty.
- Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Co., Publishers, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 278 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5200 .M39 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 257-258) and index.
"From the gallery to the auction house, this book explores the major venues of art acquisition. It introduces basic terminology for the art collector and covers the basics of artwork analysis and documentation, including a concise overview of database researching methods and online resources"--Provided by publisher.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Collectors and collecting.Art -- Economic aspects.Art literature.
- The concept of value and the markets for art
- Researching fine and decorative arts : the library, the Internet, or the expert?
- Researching works of art : basic methods and resources
- Decorative arts research : basic methods and resources
- Provenance and art law research
- Resources for establishing the value of artworks
- Resources for establishing the value of decorative arts
- Sources for the study of art markt history.