Imagined interiors : representing the domestic interior since the Renaissance / edited by Jeremy Aynsley and Charlotte Grant ; with assistance from Harriet McKay.
- London : V&A Pub. ; c2006.
New York : Distributed in North America by Harry N. Abrams, Inc., c2006.
- Physical Description:
- 304 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), facsims., ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK1710 .I43 2006 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 286-296) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Interior decoration -- History.Interior decoration in art.Interior decoration in literature.Television -- Stage-setting and scenery.Theaters -- Stage-setting and scenery.
YCBA Collections Search
Imagined interiors , c2006