John Brett , c2001
John Brett : a Pre-Raphaelite on the shores of Wales.
- Cardiff : National Museum of Wales, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 120 p. : ill. (some col.), map, ports ; 24 x 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B77835 J6 2001 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany exhibition in the National Museum & Gallery, Cardiff 14 August - 25 November 2001.
Includes bibliographical references (p.118-120)
- Subject Terms:
- Brett, John, 1831-1902 -- Exhibitions.Coasts -- Wales -- Pictorial works.Marine artists -- England -- Biography.