Beddington, Charles, Canaletto in England , 2006
Canaletto in England : a Venetian artist abroad, 1746-1755 / Charles Beddington ; with essays by Brian Allen and Francis Russell.
- New Haven : Yale University Press ; 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 206 p. : col. ill. ; 24 x 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C17 B45 2006 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
Contributor biographical information
- "This book was produced in association with the exhibition ... co-organized by the Yale Center for British Art and the Dulwich Picture Gallery; exhibition dates: Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT 19 October - 31 December 2006, and Dulwich Picture Gallery, London, 24 January - 15 April 2007"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references ( p. 198-199) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art patronage -- England -- History -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Canaletto, 1697-1768 -- Exhibitions.England -- In art -- Exhibitions.
- Canaletto in England / Charles Beddington
- Patterns of patronage / Francis Russell
- The London art world of the mid-eighteenth century / Brian Allen.