Cézanne, Paul, 1839-1906, Cézanne in Britain , c2006
Cézanne in Britain / Anne Robins ; with an essay by Ann Dumas ; and with contributions from Nancy Ireson.
- London : National Gallery, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : col. ill., ports. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C34 A12 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Distributed by Yale University Press."
"Published to accompany the exhibition Cézanne in Britain at the National Gallery, London, 4 October 2006-7 January 2007"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 92).
- Subject Terms:
- Cézanne, Paul, 1839-1906 -- Exhibitions.Impressionism (Art) -- Exhibitions.Painting, French -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.