Cézanne, Paul, 1839-1906, Cézanne in Britain , c2006
Cézanne in Britain / Anne Robins ; with an essay by Ann Dumas ; and with contributions from Nancy Ireson.
- London : National Gallery, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : col. ill., ports. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C34 A12 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Distributed by Yale University Press."
"Published to accompany the exhibition Cézanne in Britain at the National Gallery, London, 4 October 2006-7 January 2007"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 92).
- Subject Terms:
- Cézanne, Paul, 1839-1906 -- Exhibitions.Impressionism (Art) -- Exhibitions.Painting, French -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.