The discovery of a world in the moone, or, A discourse tending to prove that 'tis probable there may be another habitable world in that planet ...
- London : Printed by E.G. for Michael Sparke and Edward Forrest, 1638.
- Physical Description:
- 8, 209 (i.e. 211),  p. : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQB41 W5 1638Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Running title: The discovery of a new world.
Errors in pagination.
STC (2nd ed.) 25640
- Subject Terms:
- Astronomy -- Early works to 1800.Forrest, Edward -- Publisher.Hall, Frederick -- Bookplate.Moon -- Early works to 1800.Sparke, Michael -- Publisher.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1638.
YCBA Collections Search
Wilkins, John, 1614-1672, The discovery of a world in the moone, or, A discourse tending to prove that 'tis probable there may be another habitable world in that planet .., 1638
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.