The British Ambassador's residence, Washington D.C. , 2004
The British Ambassador's residence, Washington D.C. : works of art from the UK Government Art Collection.
- [London] : Government Art Collection of the United Kingdom, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 56 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2813Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The essay 'Lutyens's Washington Embassy' [is by] Gavin Stamp" p. 56.
"Texts on Government Art Collection works of art by Chantal Condron and Alison Fuller"--P. 56.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century.Great Britain. Embassy (U.S.) -- Art collections.