Peppiatt, Michael, Francis Bacon in the 1950s , c2006
Francis Bacon in the 1950s / Michael Peppiatt.
- Additional Title(s):
Francis Bacon in the nineteen fifties
- Norwich (England) : Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, ; c2006.
New Haven : Yale University Press, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 200 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 x 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B13 P472 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "First published to accompany the exhibition Francis Bacon: paintings from the 1950s: Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, University of East Anglia, Norwich, 26 September - 10 December 2006; Milwaukee Art Museum, Wisconsin, 29 January-15 April, 2007 [and] Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, 5 May - 30 July, 2007"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 175-195) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Bacon, Francis, 1909-1992 -- Criticism and interpretation.