Gothic nightmares : Fuseli, Blake and the Romantic imagination / Martin Myrone ; with essays by Christopher Frayling and Marina Warner ; and additional catalogue contributions by Christopher Frayling and Mervyn Heard..
- London : Tate Publishing, ; 2006.
New York : distributed in US and Canada by Harry N. Abrams, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 224 p. : ill. (chiefly col.). ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND467.5.G68 M97 2006 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published ... on the occasion of the exhibition Gothic Nightmares: Fuseli, Blake and the Romantic imagination at Tate Britain, 15 February - 1 May 2006.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Gothic revival (Art) -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Horror in art -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Myrone, Martin, Gothic nightmares , 2006