IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
St. George's Chapel (Windsor Castle), The Saint George's Chapel quincentenary handbook , 1975
The Saint George's Chapel quincentenary handbook : programme of events and catalogue of the exhibition / edited by Maurice Bond [for] the Dean and Canons of Windsor.
- [Windsor] : Oxley and Son (Windsor) Ltd., 1975.
- Physical Description:
- , 77 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), facsims., plan, ports. (1 col.) ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE BX5195.W5 S248 1975 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- On cover: 500 years, Saint George's Chapel, Windsor Castle: the quincentenary handbook; programme of events and exhibition catalogue, 1975.
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- St. George's Chapel (Windsor Castle)St. George's Chapel (Windsor Castle) -- Exhibitions.Windsor Castle. St George's Chapel -- History.