Humans and other animals in eighteenth-century British culture : representation, hybridity, ethics / edited by Frank Palmeri.
- Aldershot, Hants, England ; Ashgate, c2006.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 217 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR448.A55 H86 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -214) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Animal welfare -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Animals in literature.Cultural fusion in literature.English literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism.English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Ethics in literature.Human-animal relationships in literature.
YCBA Collections Search
Humans and other animals in eighteenth-century British culture , c2006