Humans and other animals in eighteenth-century British culture : representation, hybridity, ethics / edited by Frank Palmeri.
- Aldershot, Hants, England ; Ashgate, c2006.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 217 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR448.A55 H86 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -214) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Animal welfare -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Animals in literature.Cultural fusion in literature.English literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism.English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Ethics in literature.Human-animal relationships in literature.
YCBA Collections Search
Humans and other animals in eighteenth-century British culture , c2006