Noble households : eighteenth-century inventories of great English houses : a tribute to John Cornforth / edited by Tessa Murdoch ; inventories transcribed by Candace Briggs and Laurie Lindey.
- Additional Title(s):
Eighteenth-century inventories of great English houses : a tribute to John Cornforth
- Cambridge [England] : J. Adamson, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 308 p. : ill., plans ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK2115.5.F77 N63 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 293) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Cornforth, John, 1937-Decorative arts -- England -- History -- 18th century -- Catalogs.England -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.Furniture -- England -- History -- 18th century -- Inventories.House furnishings -- England -- History -- 18th century -- Inventories.Nobility -- Homes and haunts -- England -- History -- 18th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Noble households , 2006