Joseph Black, 1728-1799 : a commemorative symposium / edited by A.D.C. Simpson.
- Additional Title(s):
Joseph Black, a commemorative symposium
- Edinburgh : Royal Scottish Museum, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 69 p. : ill., ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE QD22.B549 J68 1982 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Papers presented at a symposium held in the Royal Scottish Museum on 4 November 1978 in association with the Scottish Society of the History of Medicine, together with a survey of manuscript notes of Joseph Black's lectures on chemistry."
Includes bibliographical references.
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Black, Joseph, 1728-1799 -- Congresses.Black, Joseph, 1728-1799.Chemistry -- history -- Scotland -- Congresses.Chemistry -- Scotland -- History -- 18th century -- Congresses.Physicians -- history -- Scotland -- Congresses.
YCBA Collections Search
Joseph Black, 1728-1799 , 1982