Gender, taste, and material culture in Britain and North America 1700-1830 , c2006
Gender, taste, and material culture in Britain and North America 1700-1830 / edited by John Styles and Amanda Vickery.
- New Haven, CT : Yale Center for British Art ; c2006.
London : The Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art ; c2006.
New Haven, CT : Distributed by Yale University Press , c2006.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 358 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryHC254.5 .G45 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social conditions -- 18th century.Manners and customs.Material culture -- England -- History.Material culture -- United States -- History.Social history -- 18th century.