Nunn, Pamela Gerrish, From Victorian to modern , 2006
From Victorian to modern : innovation and tradition in the work of Gwen John, Vanessa Bell and Laura Knight / Pamela Gerrish Nunn.
- London : Philip Wilson, 2006.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767.5.V52 N85 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This catalogue has been published in conjunction with the exhibition organised by the Djanogly Art Gallery, Nottingham in collaboration with Laing Art Gallery, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, and Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery ...[venue dates]: Djanogly Art Gallery, 28 October - 19 December 2006, Laing Art Gallery, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, 13 January - 15 April, 2007 [and] Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery, 30 April - 17 June, 2007"--P. 
- Subject Terms:
- Bell, Vanessa, 1879-1961 -- Criticism and interpretation.John, Gwen, 1876-1939 -- Criticism and interpretation.Knight, Laura, Dame, 1877-1970 -- Criticism and interpretation.Modernism (Art) -- Great Britain.Painting, Victorian -- Great Britain.