From Victorian to modern : innovation and tradition in the work of Gwen John, Vanessa Bell and Laura Knight / Pamela Gerrish Nunn.
- London : Philip Wilson, 2006.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767.5.V52 N85 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This catalogue has been published in conjunction with the exhibition organised by the Djanogly Art Gallery, Nottingham in collaboration with Laing Art Gallery, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, and Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery ...[venue dates]: Djanogly Art Gallery, 28 October - 19 December 2006, Laing Art Gallery, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, 13 January - 15 April, 2007 [and] Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery, 30 April - 17 June, 2007"--P. 
- Subject Terms:
- Bell, Vanessa, 1879-1961 -- Criticism and interpretation.John, Gwen, 1876-1939 -- Criticism and interpretation.Knight, Laura, Dame, 1877-1970 -- Criticism and interpretation.Modernism (Art) -- Great Britain.Painting, Victorian -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Nunn, Pamela Gerrish, From Victorian to modern , 2006