IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Michael, Jennifer Davis, 1967-, Blake and the city , c2006
Blake and the city / Jennifer Davis Michael.
- Lewisburg : Bucknell University Press, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- 235 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4147 .M54 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 216-227) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Criticism and interpretation.City and town life in literature.Place (Philosophy) in literature.Romanticism -- England.
- Introduction: on Blake, the city, and romanticism
- Word and image in the urban pastoral: Songs of innocence and of experience
- Prophetic labor and creation of space: Lambeth and The four Zoas
- The city as body: Milton
- The city as text: Jerusalem.