Thomson, Duncan, Painting in Scotland, 1570-1650 , 1975
Painting in Scotland, 1570-1650 / Duncan Thomson.
- Edinburgh : The Trustees of the National Galleries of Scotland, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 75 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND477 T46 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery from Aug. 21-Sept. 21, 1975.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Modern -- 17th century -- Scotland.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- Scotland.Painting, Scottish -- Exhibitions.