Byrde, Penelope, A frivolous distinction , 1979?]
A frivolous distinction : fashion and needlework in the works of Jane Austen / by Penelope Byrde.
- [Bath, Eng.? : s.n., 1979?]
- Physical Description:
- vi, 42 p., 16 p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE GT730 .B97 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 41).
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume -- Great Britain.Fashion -- History.