Furnishing the eighteenth century : what furniture can tell us about the European and American past / edited by Dena Goodman & Kathryn Norberg.
- New York : Routledge, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- x, 245 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT450 .F87 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Furniture -- England -- History -- 18th century.Furniture -- United States -- History -- 18th century.Social indicators.
- Mapping meaning globally
- Diffusing furniture, fashion, taste
- Making meaning in the domestic interior
- Forms, functions, meanings