Furnishing the eighteenth century : what furniture can tell us about the European and American past / edited by Dena Goodman & Kathryn Norberg.
- New York : Routledge, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- x, 245 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT450 .F87 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Furniture -- England -- History -- 18th century.Furniture -- United States -- History -- 18th century.Social indicators.
- Mapping meaning globally
- Diffusing furniture, fashion, taste
- Making meaning in the domestic interior
- Forms, functions, meanings