Art & music in Britain , 
Art & music in Britain : four encounters, 1730-1900 : [exhibition and label text].
- Additional Title(s):
Art and music in Britain
- [New Haven, CT] : [Yale Center for Brtish Art], 
- Physical Description:
- 85 unnumbered leaves ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryV 1699:1Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibition curated by Tim Barringer and Eleanor Hughes.
"October 5 - December 31, 2006 Yale Center for British Art."
Includes Program of the Lecture/Concert Series (Vertical File 1699:3).
- Subject Terms:
- Art and music -- Exhibitions.Art and music -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Art and music.Great Britain.
- Exhibition catalogs.