Smuts, R. Malcolm (Robert Malcolm), Court culture and the origins of a royalist tradition in early Stuart England , 1987
- Court culture and the origins of a royalist tradition in early Stuart England / R. Malcolm Smuts.
- Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania Press, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 322 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA390 S68 1987 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes index.
Bibliography: p. -310.
- Subject Terms:
- Art patronage -- Great Britain -- History -- 17th century.Great Britain -- Civilization -- 17th century.Great Britain -- Court and courtiers.Great Britain -- History -- Early Stuarts, 1603-1649.London (England) -- Intellectual life -- 17th century.Stuart, House of.